Fractional Laser Treatment
Laser skin resurfacing uses micro-fractional laser technology for the treatment of facial wrinkles, scars and blemishes. Laser skin resurfacing is also known as a laser peel, laser vaporization or lasabrasion. If you are looking for a smoother, more youthful skin texture, fractional laser treatments can remove blemishes, and encourage the growth of collagen fibers in the skin!
The fractional laser is used to send short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin. This removes unwanted, damaged skin in a very precise manner one layer at a time. The laser beam used in laser resurfacing will remove your outer layer of skin, called the epidermis. It simultaneously heats the underlying skin, called the dermis. This action works to stimulate growth of new collagen fibers. As the treated area heals, the new skin that forms is smoother and firmer.
Resurfacing laser treatments can help correct the following problems:
- Fine lines or wrinkles around or under your eyes, forehead or mouth.
- Scars from acne or chickenpox. Non-responsive skin after a facelift.
- Aged or sun-damaged skin.
- Liver spots.
- Improves complexion of yellowish or grayish skin tones.
- Birthmarks such as linear epidermal nevi.
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose.
Please call (520) 318-5515 for pricing.