Woman’s Sexual Enhancement
For women suffering from sexual dysfunction or stress incontinence, we offer a procedure specifically designed to help women who are experiencing sexual dysfunction or stress incontinence. Rejuvenate the vagina through a nonsurgical procedure that utilizes a woman’s own bodily growth factors to stimulate both the vagina and clitoris.
The procedure begins by a medical professional drawing a blood sample. From that sample, PRPs (platelet-rich plasmas) are removed and then injected near the clitoris as well as the upper vaginal area via a patent-pending procedure. These areas are the most important for stimulation of the G-spot which is a key element in obtaining a fulfilling sexual response. There is very little pain or discomfort during the procedure because the areas are numbed by using a local anesthetic cream. Nearly all women who receive the procedure experience an increased sexual response which, in some cases, increases their sexual encounters dramatically.
EXPECTED BENEFITS FROM THE PROCEDURE INCLUDE:
- Greatly relieves stress incontinence.
- A tightening of the vaginal opening (introitus).
- Increased clitoral stimulation.
- Smoother, healthier skin on the lips of the vagina (vulva).
- Increased sexual desire.
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms.
- This treatment can also be combined with ShockWave therapy for even further enhancement.
- To find out if you are a candidate and to discuss and questions you have, please schedule a free consultation today!
Official Provider since 2013 of the:
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help…
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus